Followers

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Whimsy stamps day 5 Pre release sneaks



Happy Tuesday Everyone!! Over the last few days we,  the Whimsy team, have been sharing lots of inspiration or sneak peaks using the new rubber images for our April release!!  This release includes images or sentiments by the uber talented Crissy Armstrong, Melissa Jenkins (Meljens), Kenny K and Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs!


For my card today I have used cupcake Bliss by Crissy Armstrong which also comes with the matching sentiment,My DP is basic grey Max and whiskers pad,I have also added some tiny heart gems and some large flatbacked gems which are available from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
 
I am also entering this card into 
Kaboodle Doodles - cute and cuddly animals 
 
 This is our final day of sneak peaks before the Release tomorrow at 12 p.m. EST!!!!  I hope you will have the opportunity to hop along to the links below since the team has lots of inspiration to share with you!  Today our Whimsy Designers will be sharing sneak peeks of some of the new April release stamps from all our designers!!!  Yes, that means collections Crissy Armstrong, Melissa Jenkins (Meljens), Kenny K and Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs!


To take a peek, click on the links below....

We hope you will join us for the hop TOMORROW at 12 p.m. EST.  The hop will begin here. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


7 comments:

Crystal said...

HOW CUTE CUTE CUTE Debbie, I just LOVE how you colored this doggie, these colors are perfect and this is sooo much fun!!! Fabby peek sweetie!

Riet said...

So gorgeous cad Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Meghan said...

Oh how beautiful I love your colors!
Oh and the colors and the dog is adorable... I wish I could do one like yours! Well by for now!!
Hugs,
Meghan

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Debbie!! I just love your choice of dp and your fab coloring of this darling image!! Beautiful layout and details!
hugs,
Chris

Hannah Eastman said...

Wow cool card mam i love the papers you have used and the image is fab.
big hugs hannahx

Jo said...

awwwwwwww! how cute!
A fun card and a great take on this weeks sketch :)
Thank you for taking part in our challenge
Jo xx

Jill said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image and I love all your backing papers! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week. Jill