Followers

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Doodle fun

Hi Everyone 
Well it seems an absolute age since I last posted, I caught a nasty viral bug last week which was very similar to laryngitis so i haven't felt much like crafting,Hopefully it seems to be easing up now although I still very little voice which the hubby and kids think is great lol.

For my creation today I was flicking through the Craft stamper magazine and saw this cute little gift set by Kim Costello which i thought would be perfect to use my cute Magnolia Mini world King tilda on the Dp I have used are Prima Fairy Flora which I thought went well with this little cutie.

 The inside of the card holds a Little notebook and a box I have made and added some colouring pencils too


I am going to enter this into the 2 challenges below
Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E - Anything but a card. 
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
do hope your feeling much better, wow a fabulous creation, great colouring, luv the papers, lovely gift, sue,x

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

karlinchen50 said...

Hi this is a wonderful project.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Callenge.
**Karla

PokSa said...

Fantastic work. I love it.
Great design.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This work is very beautiful, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Arline said...

What a fab idea! Stunning!x

kim-paperbabe said...

This is a fabulous gift set Debbie, looks great with the smaller Tilda's. I have a little tut on my blog if your making any more :)
so pleased I inspired,
Thanks HuGs Kim :)