Followers

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Handy Dragon and Big Comfy Cake

For the Whimsy Stamps May Digi Hop Please click HERE

 HI Everyone today I have 2 cards to share with you the first is for my Bunny Zoe's DT,

DSCF0229[3]

I think the Image and papers were made for each other,The cute little High Hopes Dragon is called Handy Dragon and the DP is Kaiser Craft Konstrukt Collection,I have also used some 3mm silver pearls and a couple of tool charms,the sentiment is also a HH stamp.
the whole set is on sale at the moment at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.


Handy Set - UNMOUNTED
Handy Set - UNMOUNTED
£14.45  £13.01
 Save: 10% off
You can also find everything else that is in orange at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
 
I am Entering this car into the following Challenges
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes


*********************

DSCF0228[1]

My second card today is using the cute Big Comfy Cake with sentiment. From the Crissy Armstrong Collection for  Whimsy Stamps . I have also used some Echo park Springtime papers and Prima flowers.

 Don't forget that
Whimsy Stamps is also holding a Design Team call from now until May 15th. We are looking for some talented crafters to join our Digital Stamp DT and help us showcase our growing digital stamp collections.You can read all about it Here



 

12 comments:

Deb said...

wow you have been busy! gorgeous cards, love the charm on the first one, so cute!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Crystal said...

OMGGGGG Debbie these are FABULOUS!!!!! I soooo love that charm on the first one and those fun colors, eeek and how you colord that sweet giraffe is totally PERFECT!! Great cards hun!!!!!

Lacey Stephens said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes "Anything Goes" challenge!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT Coordinator

Just Jenae said...

Oh my cuteness! I LOVE that comfort food! I haven't done any stamping, digi or otherwise, but I may have to get that one. Oh so cute! Thanks for sharing! I found you on Make it Monday.

Tanya S said...

Oh wow Debbie!!These cards are fabulous.I just love that dragon!!Heehee ,ok I love them all.Thanks joining us at High Hopes.Hugs Tanya

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Wow great work 2 cards,the first is perfect for a men,great papers and great charm.
Big hugs Agnes

Kerrie said...

Well haven't you been a busy bee!... both your cards are fantastic, love the dragon... paper are great too.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

mercieschild said...

Wow I love both your cards. What an awesome job on both and I love the images you chose. They are perfect and get my creativity going. Thank you for sharing them hugs Cathy
http://cathyshappiness.blogspot.com

Shirley-anne said...

Hello Debbie . What a couple of fantastic cards .Such fun , bright and cheery cards .Thank you for sharing and linking to Make it Monday .

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow, these are both so vibrant, interesting and original Debbie :)

Love the images! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

*Vicki* said...

Debbie, this is adorable!! I love the colors!! :)Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Debbie,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx