Followers

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

ASFOS + Bunny Zoe's DT

Hi  Everyone today is a new challenge over on the spoonfull blog,the challenge this week is Ribbons and Bows.

Today I have 2 creations to share with you the first is my card, I have used the cute Nellie Snellen stamp Brave Captain along with Splash DP from echo Park,I added a Ships wheel charm and some whimsy stamps pennants across the corner, the small ahoy stamp is also a whimsy stamps stamp from the Everyday mini postage stamps



for my second creation I have made a cute little bookmark to match my card,the image this time is  High Hopes Nautical patch Puppy stamp all of the images have been coloured using copic ciaos


As Usual all items in Orange can be found at Bunny Zoe's Craft's


6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

thekolbes said...

OMG adorable
Trish

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, wonderful cards Debbie.
luv
Debby

Linda said...

Hi Debbie I love both these cards the colours are so vibrant and the embellishments just finish them off perfectly love Linda

Deb said...

gorgeous card and bookmark, such cute images!
Happy crafting, have a great weekend! Debxx

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

They are both fabulous Debbie! Really eye catching and love the papers and embellishments. Hugs, Nikki x