Followers

Monday, 27 June 2011

Bunny Zoe's and Whimsy stamps DT cards

Hi everyone quick post from me today looks like it's going to be another lovely day (could this be the start of our summer)lol.

I would like to share 2 cards with you the first is for my Bunny Zoe's DT



Supplies:MME Lime Twist Life of the party
Prima Delightful day colour Hush, Flowers
Copic Ciao's
Gorjuss clear stamps Flying above it all (sold out at the moment)

My second card I made for the brand new Whimsy Stamps Inspirations magazine


  Whimsy Stamps has released its first issue of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine! It's packed with amazing samples from the design team and customers as well as three different tutorials that you can follow along with step-by-step. We are excited to bring you samples that have never been seen before and we hope that they will inspire you to create using your favorite Whimsy products! You can find the magazine here: http://issuu.com/whimsystamps/docs/issue1 Please feel free to leave your comments and click the Facebook "Like" button to let us know that you enjoyed it!


For my card I used an older stamp of Whimsy  from the Animal collection called Whimsy Giraffe the rest of my supplies are MME Stella rose DP,Prima and Wild orchid crafts flowers,stickles glitter glue, Whimsy Birthday Letter seals,Copic ciao's,Flat backed pearls

As Usual all items in Orange you can find Here at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

all items in Blue you can Find Here at Whimsy Stamps

Hugs


2 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Debbie,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute cards Debbie.
luv
Debby