Followers

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Bunny Zoes Crafts DT


Hi Everyone 

Today I have a quick little tag to show you which i made at the weekend,I am hoping to incorporate this into one of my scrapbook pages of Jack when he was a baby,I have left the back plain so i can add some thoughts when I'm ready,the front of the tag is made using Echo park Splash DP Whimsy Stamps Welcome baby sentiment,and the cute Tina Wenke sent from above stamp to finish off I have added some small flat backed Gems.
as usual all items in Orange are from  Bunny Zoe's Crafts

I have decided to take the comments section off from the next few posts as I do still pop onto your blogs but I am finding it hard at the moment to and leave you all a comment, what with the kids being off school for the holidays,hopefully normal services will resume shortly lol
Hugs