Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Get Well Soon



 Hi Everyone can you believe I actually forgot to post my spoonfull card last week well here it is better late than never,I have used the cute Meljen stamp Sick little Bear which is available at Whimsy Stamps and she has been coloured using copic ciaos.the DP is a freebie from a magazine.
 Please be sure to check out the spoonfull blog this week as the new challenge is already up.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes




6 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Beautiful Debbie-I have these papers and they are gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine GDT -xxx- p.s I have new candy!

stampingwithbrenda.com said...

Beautiful and sure to cheer the recipient.

Atc Sisterhood said...

What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for "Anything Goes" week at Craft Your Passion Challenges. ~ Jamie

craftybunny said...

Such a sweet bear.Love your choice of papers to go with him.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Crystal said...

AWWW How cute, I LOVE this image!!! DARLING Debbie!! hope you have a wonderful weekend hun!