Followers

Tuesday, 16 August 2011

August Rubber & Die Release Showcase - Day 6

Hello and welcome to Day 6 of our August Rubber stamp; Die Release Showcase!

On August 10th, Whimsy Stamps released our August Rubber Designs and new dies. From then until tomorrow, the Whimsy Stamps DT are showcasing these 15 fabulous new stamps and 3 new Shapeology dies in the lead up to our new release blog hop on August 17th. 


For my card today I have used all 4 of the fab new Vintage Seed Packets by Raindrop Echo Designs.they have all been coloured using copic ciaos and then vintage photo distress ink added to the edges.I have also used the fab Butterfly die and basic grey Origins DP.
see you all tomorrow with my hop card.
Hugs

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Debbie your card is absolutely stunning! I love those seed packets and have to go and get them! Gorgeous coloration and I love all your details!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dianne said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Love the details and the seed packets. Great layout.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this is so gorgeous
amazingly done hunni
hugs angelique

raindropecho said...

Ooooh Debbie this is spectacular! I would have never thought to use them this way. LOVE the rich colors on your card, too. This is gorgeous!!

raindropecho said...

I forgot to add: Love how you've layered the butterflies. They look GREAT this way!!

Marilyn said...

Wowsa Debbie, this is spectacular! It jumps off the page at you... I like it!

malisaburton said...

This is awesome card. This card color combination is fantastic. And butterfly is also looks nice. I really like this card.

promotional pencils