Followers

Sunday, 7 August 2011

A Little something for Hannah




Hi Everyone Sorry But I'm still not creating much at the moment,But I did make this little book for Hannah this weekend for my   Bunny Zoe's Crafts DT, I have covered the book with Basic Grey Lauderdale DP,the fab little image is a Greeting Farm stamp called Piper,the sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Magical Mini Letter Seals set I have also used a whimsy stamps Elegant Flourishes die.to finish off I added 8mm Flat backed silver pearls 
All items in Orange you can purchase here at Bunny Zoe's Crafts
and all Whimsy Stamps you can purchase Here.
See you all tomorrow with a new Monthly Bunny Zoe's Challenge. 
Don't forget you still have time to check out our new Whimsy Stamps Challenge you can find all the details  Here
 

Hugs

2 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful Debbie<I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful book cover.
luv
Debby