Followers

Friday, 26 August 2011

Oxford Meet's Oxford

Hi Everyone It seems like an absolute age since I last posted, but we only have 1 more week then the kids go back to school and then hopefully things will go back to normal  and i can have a play lol.




My card today is for my bunny Zoe's DT I have used the cute little Mo Manning stamp Oxford he is just perfect for all those little  ones going back or even starting school.I have matched him up with the gorgeous new Basic Grey pad also called Oxford how spooky is that lol.the calendar stamp is from Whimsy Stamps along with the bottle cap stamp & Die the sentiment inside the Die is from the Whimsy Stamps New school yard fun set
My Image has been coloured in with a mix of Copic Ciaos and Spectrum Noirs
the edges have been distressed with Tim holtz vintage Photo distress ink
All items  in orange are available from Bunny Zoe's Crafts
along with a wide selection of whimsy stamps, stamps


augustbank11

and


3 comments:

Jacilynn said...

I have this stamp and love it! He is just too cute! I love your papers. What a gorgeous card!
x

Crystal said...

Oh my word he is just toooo super CUTE!!!! LOVE this Debbie!!!! Just darling!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx