Followers

Monday, 26 September 2011

Bunny Zoes DT

Hi Everyone Today I have a little Christmas inspiration for you, I must apologize for the bad photo don't know what is going on with my camera at the minute.



I have used the cute Tina Wenke Rocking horse stamp along with Authentique Wonder DP some gorgeous wired organza ribbon and a snowflake charm.the image has been coloured using copic ciao's and spectrum Noir pens. all items in orange can be found here at  Bunny Zoe's Crafts.




 Bunny Zoe's Crafts also has this fab offer on at the moment while stocks last

SPECIAL OFFER MAGNOLIA


4 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

I love everything about this card. The papers and the stamped image are lovely. I love the charm. The card is really well balanced, too, just enough, but not too much, if you know what I mean!

Deb said...

gorgeous card, the rocking horse is so cute and I love those papers!
have a great day,
happy crafting, Debxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, beautiful card Debbie, what a stunning image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx