Followers

Monday, 10 October 2011

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge

Hi Everyone 
Today is the start for our brand new monthly challenge over on bunny Zoe's crafts our theme this month is 

                                    Lace it up!
Incorporate lace somewhere on your creation. If you don't have any lace feel free to use papers with a lace design or die cut or punches with lace detail.


I have to admit Lace is something I don't tend to use on my cards but hey ho I gave it a try.for my card I have used the following supplies:



all available to buy at
 
                                                                Bunny Zoe's Crafts.






2 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, she is totally adorable, love that vintage lace too!
have a great day, Debxx

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx