Followers

Monday, 31 October 2011

Whimsy Stamps Shape EZ by TLC blog hop


Hello Whimsy fans!

We are extremely excited to announce the arrival of Whimsy Stamps newest product line! Today Whimsy Stamps are launching their brand new line of templates and cut files called SHAPE EZ by TLC.

Whimsy’s very own Tammy Louise Cunliffe is the super-talented artist behind this new line, and she has designed some brilliant templates and cut files for making one-of-a-kind cards, projects, gifts, and more! These are downloadable templates and each file includes a JPG, PNG, PDF, and SVG version of the template along with how-to instructions. Each product is hand crafted and tested by artist Tammy Louise Cunliffe.

Whimsy Stamps is releasing 6 fabulous Shape EZs today:

Shape EZ Dress


Shape EZ Flip Ornament


Shape EZ Flower Swirl


Shape EZ Gift Pouch


Shape EZ Poinsettia


Shape EZ Rolled Bag

For my creation I have used the Shape EZ Rolled Bag and the Poinsettia shape and cut all of these by hand which i have to admit were a doddle to do,I have also used the Whimsy Stamps Vines die 



Some of the Whimsy DT have been busy creating with these templates to celebrate this debut release with a BLOG HOP! The hop starts today (Monday October 31st noon EST) and ends on Sunday November 6th at noon EST.

For this hop we have several different prize draws. One lucky hopper will win a grand prize of a $25 gift certificate (hosted at Tammy Louise's blog). In addition to this, we have hidden several surprise prizes throughout the hop, so be sure to leave a comment on every post along the hop to be entered into the surprise draws. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy Stamps blog after the blog hop has ended.

If you would like to hop along with us today, please CLICK HERE to start the hop at Debbie's blog.

Now it's time for you to Hop on over to the lovely Ann's Blog to see what Gorgeous Creation she has for you
Finally, here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:


Thank you so much for hopping with us and I hope you enjoy our new release!




22 comments:

Trisha said...

The dies look like they are going to be fabulous. Love all the Whimsy Stamps, so I am sure these will be amazing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Deonna said...

Beautiful rolled bag! I love those vines too. Thanks for sharing.

Marilyn said...

Fab project Debbie and I can see I need to get some of those dies. Those flowers are just the cutest on there and I love the paper. Wish I could do bows like that!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

wow, this is just so beautiful debbie, I totally love it!
Happy Halloween! Debxx

Sherry Kushibab said...

This bag is awesome not only because of the die, the paper and embellishments show just how versatile and love it can be.

Uta said...

Your bag is so beautiful.

Hugs, Uta

Sandra said...

Hi Debbie, Wow Wow Wow........what a beautiful bag and the Poinsettia shapes used are just gorgeous nice that you haven't used the reds or whites that we would normally use the blue and white is great with the gem stone too! also the vine going through it looks good and the ribbon just finishes off it beautifully well of to the next blog see ya:)Sandra H

Aartje said...

What a beautyful box did you made. I love the flowers.
Love Aartje

Tanya said...

Love it, just beautiful! and the vine die, love it, onto my wish list!

HandmadebyTLC said...

Debbie, this was my moms favorite rolled bag project, She just loves blue! Thanks and that small rosette looks doable!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise

EmbossingQueen said...

I love the rolled bag you have made. The colours are so pretty and I love the vine used with the poinsettias!

Cheryl said...

These dies are fabulous! I love the pretty bag you made.

Love crafts forever said...

Fantastic project. Love colours you had used.
Hugs Nataliya

Jeannean said...

Very pretty gift bag! I also love the colors! I am not sure what PNG or SVG files are (I know I am dating myself here...)This is actually even my very first posting of a comment!*I really like how you "blinged" up the bag!

Carly said...

What a sensational idea! I love that you can cut them by hand if you don't have a special machine. These are going to be up the top of my wish list.

Gorgeous project!
xoxoxo Carly

kathy s said...

this gift bag looks great and love the colours- thanks for sharing

slbela59 said...

Really cute project, thanks a lot for sharing! And for the chance to win.

LaJanette said...

Fab bag! Perfect for sending goodies to our loved ones during this Christmas season! Love that window! Thanks for giving hope to those of us that do not have our Cricut connected to my PC!

Hugs;
Janette

Jill said...

What a great bag and beautiful decorated!
Perfect to fill with chocolate for christmas!
hugs, Jill

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Fabulous project!! Very inspiring choice of colour and details!!

Mary Lou said...

Debbie this is fantastic even if it was a little putsie. So lovely and love the colors you used!!
Hugz of thanks