Followers

Monday, 9 January 2012

Bunny Zoes Crafts Challenge

Hi Everyone Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas,I am finally back with my first card of the new year and its for our brand new challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts 


 This month the lovely Bettina chose the theme and its a inspirational photo challenge..

I chose to use the Gorgeous little Whimsy Stamps stamp Wee Florist 

 I have also used the very versatile Whimsy Stamps NEW Love Mini Tickets

                                                     Supplies:  NEW My Mind's Eye - Love Me 6x6 Pad

NEW Web Ribbon - Ivory (50mm Wide)




6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Debbie this is is gorgeous and love sweet image.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Debbie,a fabulous image.xxx

Denise Gutierrez said...

wow!!! this card is too cute!!! I love these Wee images!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a sweet card! Love it
Lindsay xx

misteejay said...

Such a cutie of an image - lovely card - TFS

Toni xx

zehra said...

Beautiful card, awesome coloring