Followers

Monday, 12 March 2012

Bunny Zoe's crafts Challenge

Hi Everyone Its monday again so that means another bunny Zoe's crafts challenge for you,our challenge theme this month is VINTAGE/SHABBY CHIC and was chosen by the lovely Karina


Let me tell you this challenge really did scare me I don't usually do shabby chic, I like my cards to have nice clean lines,but overall I don't think it turned out that bad!!
to see the teams gorgeous cards please click on the link above


My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side - One

Echo Park - A Boy's Life


                                        As usual all items in orange can be found at Bunny Zoes Crafts

 

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

febe said...

Totally pretty card with the cute image and lovely colors. :)

trilastin sr price

Lindyloo said...

Beautiful card Debbie and you have done shabby chic well.
Linda