Followers

Sunday, 4 March 2012

Bunny Zoe's DT

Hi everyone hope you all had a good weekend, today I want to share a very quick project that I have made with you. these bookmarks are so quick and easy to make and perfect for the class I have to teach.


I have used the cute little Marianne D Don and Daisy stamp coloured with copic ciaos,the DP is Magnolia sweet crazy love - cloudy Blue Hearts,I have also added a couple of Whimsy stamps corner Die's with some flatbacked pearls on and to finish it off a ships wheel charm.


As usual all items in orange can be found at Bunny Zoes Crafts 


See you all tomorrow with a special sneak peak

Hugs

 

7 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

what class you teaching ....???? i am sooo nebby.... lol.. u going to isabella centre next sat... ??? a taste day is on for a lass who is gonna be doing craft classes... not that you need any... dont think i do either like.. but would be fun to see who goes and see other crafters..
catch u later
kaz_za

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fabulous image,coloured beautifully.xxx

Debbie said...

Just a small class at home Karen. X

Jacilynn said...

this is super cute! I love the image and charm

** Isa ** said...

So cute! the image is really cute and I love the charm! x

Лена Казарцева said...

Debbie! your card is beautiful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, love these two