Followers

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Day 7 of Whimsy stamps March Rubber stamp & Die Release Showcase!


Hello and welcome to Day 7of our March Rubber Stamp & Die Release Showcase!

On Wednesday (21 March) Whimsy Stamps released this month's rubber designs, new Shapeology dies and new Shape EZ templates. From then until 27 March the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop!

Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.


To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 28 March.


For my card today I have used the cute Wee stamp Amy isn't she just a cutie pie she has been coloured with copic ciaos, I have also used the new whimsy Celebration Circle pennants stamp and matching die's along with MME Paris & Co DP and the brand new Fence Die
To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...


                                                                            

Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.



32 comments:

Mary said...

I love this image...in fact I have Amy LOl. Love all the browns you used...beautiful card

Shari said...

Debbie, oh your card is darling! Love your colouring and the layout of the card is wonderful! Also love the paper choices! Great job!

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, oh l see another of your amazing cards and isn't Amy just adorable! beautifully coloured as always and lots of lovely detail with the background, this Die fence is amazing and looks brilliant on your creation a beautiful finish to an amazing card:)x Sandra H

vixen said...

What gorgeous card and your colouring is amazing :)

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty card!! Love the fence on it!!
Kristan

tweetybugshouse said...

very cute card.

Uta said...

This card is so beautiful and the image is so lovely.
Hugs, Uta

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous job with the image. Great color scheme. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Gina L said...

You guys are really making me want those pennant dies!!!! Your card is cute. Love the browns!

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Debbie! I love the papers you used and the adorable image! Wonderful coloring and I love the fence!

Tami B. said...

I love this little "gal" and you colored her beautifully. The fence was a perfect touch.

stephanne said...

She's the cutest!!! I love the colours you've dressed her in too!!
hugs, stephanne

Aartje said...

Hello Debbie, yeah you made something with this gorgeous image. I love her very much. I love the fence and the new sentiments also. Great result.
Hugs Aartje

Glennis said...

I love these colours together - great card

Sue D said...

Very cute--great coloring and papers and I like the dies you used.

Marjorie said...

This is just beautiful hun, love the colours, your papers are also lovely..and you have used my favourite celebration circle pennants I really do love these..stunning card
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Mari said...

I like the fences. Super cute image :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. TFS.

Gwen said...

Such an adorable image, you did a great job coloring it! And that fence just keeps showing up in the cutest ways!!!

Basslady said...

this is so fabulous! i love the chocolate colours!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

mags said...

Such a lovely card. The image is gorgeous and love all the fab papers.
Mags
x

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

What a wonderful card!! I just love how you colored her hair..I have troubles coloring hair but hope to get better at it.

zehra said...

Very sweet card, love the colors and the hair coloring

alethea said...

fabulous card! Love the picket fence! Love this image too! Hugsxx

Wendy Thompson said...

They all are such lovely stamps, thanks for sharing your gorgeous card.

missstamper said...

Beautiful - I love the Autumn colors.

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

missstamper said...

Beautiful - I love the Autumn colors.

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

kim.scrapper said...

Gorgeous card, I really love "Amy" and how you used her with the fence and pennant, tfs

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love your sweet little image and the fence, so cute

Charlotte Ann said...

Love what you've done with this adorable image. Love the blue/brown color combo (as well as your coloring) - and, I love the addition of the fence (and the circle pennant stamp).

Lindyloo said...

Hi Debbie,
Another beautiful card. I really like the browns with the hints of blue. Thanks to you all (DT) for the lovely samples.
All the best Linda

MILA25 said...

Świetna praca . Uwielbiam brązy .
Pozdrawiam Mili