Followers

Saturday, 10 March 2012

Inky Impressions GD spot

Hello everyone and a happy Saturday!!!
------
I have some really wonderful news to share with you all today!!
I've was so "over the moon" when the lovely Jackie contacted me and asked if I'd like to be an Inky Impressions Guest Designer for March/April !!

 

Yay!  I couldn't wait to start creating and sharing this fabulous news!


for my first GD card I have used the super cute Inky Fairy Digi image which has been coloured using copic ciaos along with the gorgeous MME Miss Caroline-Dolled up DP

Hugs 

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Love it hun fab colouring and great papers well done you

hugs Wendy

Chris x said...

GORGEOUS CARD AS USUAL
HUGS CHRIS X

Michaela said...

Gorgeous card and I absolutely adore the image.
Michaela xx

Lindyloo said...

Hi Debbie,
I love this image, it is so different. I love the way you have coloured it.
All the best Linda

Jackie said...

What a fabulous card! You really made this fairy shine! I must say that I was "over the moon" when you accepted the position as well! I can't wait to see what you create next!