Followers

Monday, 19 March 2012

Last Post

Hi Everyone, today as my title says this will be my very last post as a DT member for Bunny Zoe's crafts I made a very hard decision and decided to step down from the team this was so hard for me to do as I have been with Nikki right from the very start (november  09) but sadly it's time to move on, but I do have new Adventures planned starting next month.
I would like to thank Nikki for putting up with me for so long I have had a blast.xx



for my very last card I have made a small card 3x31/2" and used the cute crafters companion set Strawberry Kisses - Gorgeous Stamp Set I have also used Echo park A boys life DP and to finish off a couple of red flatbacked pearls.


5 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tammy Ortiz said...

this is very adorable. And i love your card. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs

Rusty said...

Oooh this is cute!! love the papers and layout you have used! Have a great day! Tammy x

Deb said...

so sad that it is your last post for Bunny Zoe's, your card is so adorable, love that cute little dog and the papers are fabulous!
Debxx

Arlene said...

Your card is just great. I am sorry to see you are leaving. I just found this site and love your card. Good luck to wherever you are going. I sure they are looking forward to having you working with them.