Followers

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Create Your Own Embellishment!

Hi Everyone It's time to kick off another Inky Impressions Challenge! This week our challenge is "Create Your Own Embellishment


Well I sat and twiddled my thumbs for a bit and decided to get the old crochet hook out and crochet a flower which I then added a flower spacer and gem to, I also made some decorative pins to match, the image I have used is the ever so cute Nickie's Birdie and the sentiment and flower spacer are also from Inky Impressions.


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie,what a fabulous image and papers.xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

kdnkdd said...

Love the patchwork look in the background papers.

Elaine said...

Debbie what a fab card I love this one you have a nice way of crafting such a fab style I am following Hugs Elaine