Followers

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge

Hi Inky fans!! today I have some exciting news to share with you all, I have been the GD for Inky Impressions for the past 2 months and have had a blast It was nearly my time to leave when an email popped into my Inbox from Jackie the DT coordinator asking if I would like to stay on with the team well I had to say yes didn't I lol the stamps are just so cute. Thanks so much for the opportunity can't wait to get started now.


So It's time to kick off another Inky Impressions Challenge! This week our challenge is  Anything Goes


For my card today I have used the ever so cute Inky Impressions Lili's Ice cream stamp (she is such a cutie to colour) she has been coloured in copic ciaos, 

I am entering this card into 
Creative Card Crew - 2W - #9 Ribbon week 1
Love to Create 3E Anything Goes

10 comments:

SemSee said...

Huge congrats Debbie!! The Inky team are super lucky to have you! Gorgeous card! xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

kim.scrapper said...

She is so cute, love the card, tfs

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so sweet and congrats to you on your new position

Joanna said...

Darling card Debbie. I do like those LiLis! Congrats on making the Inky team and thanks for joining us this fortnight at Creative Card Crew. Good luck.
~jo

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Debbie and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Rusty said...

Well done :D ... beautiful card too, lvoe the colours x

Brittany said...

lovely.. I am back and have just put a post on my blog, so you are welcome to visit..
Hugs, Brittany, xoxo
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We hope you come back and play with us again Really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Elaine said...

I love the I forgot to remember sentiment and isnt she adorable Debbie, what fabulous colours you have used on the image and What a fantastic card , Great work .
Well done
Hugs Elaine