Followers

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Inky Inspiration

Hi Everyone, Hope your all having a lovely Easter weekend!!
 It's my turn today to share a little bit of Inky Impressions inspiration with you.



For my card today I have used the ever so cute Inky Impressions Lili's Ice cream stamp (she is such a cutie to colour) she has been coloured in copic ciaos, My DP is  First Edition Summer Breeze, I have also added some  Hobby House flowers and some cantaloupe and flax twine from the twinery some flat backed pearls and a button.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs 


4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so cute. I love the colors and the design.
Hugs

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

This is so cute Debbie.
Happy Easter Linda x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card and cute image
love it :)
Hugzz Val xx