Followers

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge!

Hi Everyone It's time to kick off another Inky Impressions Challenge! This week our challenge is to use Lots of Ribbons

Hopefully I hit that brief lol today I have made something a little different,I decided on a cute little birthday rosette using Inky Impressions Zoe's Birthday Cupcake the ribbon is from my stash and to make the rosette I have used A Memory box Blooming Rosette Die.

Challenges I would like to enter

Creative Card Crew - 2W - #9 Ribbon week 2
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - 2W, 1E, SIO #59 Birthday week2
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #66 Two (or more) Ribbons


 

14 comments:

Joey said...

Debbie this is gorgeous hunny, love the whole idea of it too. Joey xx

Judith said...

Hi Debbie just calling to say hi to my new inky teamie - I see you're from my neck of the woods too - go the NE girls !! Love your idea - so cute with all those ribbons -I've just signed up as your latest follower and look forward to visiting to see more of your great designs hugs Judith x

Queen B said...

PRETTY!! I love all the ribbons and your sweet little image!

Kerry said...

Love your rosette very pretty. Love all the ribbon & that image is so sweet.
Kerry

Carrie Robinson said...

Oh Debbie this is wonderful sweetie xx

Nikbee said...

A pretty rosette. I love all the ribbons. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Judith said...

Hi its me again - back in my official capacity! everything I said before plus just Fab debbie! thanks for playing along at CCC this week hugs Judith x

Julie said...

This is great Debbie,perfect for a birthday girlie! Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs this time,Julie.x

Katina said...

So gorgeous Debbie! What a fab idea - little girls would just love to wear this on their birthdays.
Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.
Good luck!
xx

Holly Young said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!!!! LOVE all those fantastic ribbons!

Thanks for joining the party this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Holly PTT DT

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, love all the ribbons. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight.....

Joanna said...

Absolutely darling. Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Card Crew's "ribbon" challenge. Good luck.
~jo

Joanna said...

Absolutely darling. Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Card Crew's "ribbon" challenge. Good luck.
~jo