Followers

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Whimsy in Review

Hi Everyone Today is our August Release in review day at Whimsy Stamps today I have used the cute little Wizard Owl by Meljen and once again the fab Spell it out sentiments by raindropecho designs, My Dp is  Oct 31 by Fancy Pants I also added some large flatbacked pearls to finish off.




I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly -Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - (1st week) Winged Things (ends 16th Sept) (+DT Call till 6th Sept)
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes 
Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (Sept) Anything Goes (ends 30th Sept) 
Tammy Scrapin Corner - 2E on anything goes weeks- Anything With Wings 


10 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Debbie this is adorable! Great card, hun! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly! Hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heide said...

This is just adorable! Love the little Wizard Owl he is so stinking cute. Great layout too. Saw you on MIM.
Hugs, Heide #161

G8country life said...

Hi Debbie, adorable owl and awesome coloring. Your card is to cute : ) thank for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner-Elisa

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wow, amazing Entry. This is so exciting to see your talent.
I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Shirley-anne said...

Tis a great image and I love your showcasing it on a super layout . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Josephine said...

This is so sweet!

Thanks for joining the 'winged things' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #13, #53, # 117, #118, #119, #201, # 258 and # 279.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

bissecat said...

Oh how cute!I thing this sweetist mouse ever.

Sweet Fairy said...

What a beautiful card. So pretty design. Love the little Wizard Owl he is so stinking cute. I have worked for the Plastic Card designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate your work.