Followers

Monday, 24 September 2012

Whimsy Stamps Showcase Day 6



Hello and welcome to Day 6 of our September Rubber Stamp + Die Release Showcase!

On Wednesday (19 September) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs and Shape EZ templates. From then until 25 September the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop!



For my card today I have used the ever so cute Christmas Choir Boy ~ Christmas Choir Girl by Crissy Armstrong I have also used Holiday Notables 2 sentiment along with Snowflake Notables 2 Die, Holiday Circle Pennants stamp and finally some Gorgeous Vintage Christmas Paper 
As usual everything in Blue can be found Here at Whimsy Stamps

Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.

To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 26 September.

To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...

Colleen Schaan - Special Guest

Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back to the Whimsy blog tomorrow for more new release creations!




33 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Debbie what a sweet card, I can hear them singing from here ;0)
Jane x

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a darling card, Debbie! Sweet, sweet, sweet!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Mimi said...

adorable holiday card! so sweet image! ;D

Gram's Treasures said...

Nice simple design, which really showcases the delightful images!
Joyce xx

Rea said...

Cute simple design, but I love how you let the images and sentiment stand out.

Sharla said...

Love your card, it is so sweet, clean and fresh. Love that image too!!

Ellie said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Beautifully colored and fabulous sketch!

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Debbie! I love the banner and the sweet image! Great coloring!

JoanneO said...

cute card! I love this image and the way you colored it.

DebraK said...

Very cute, love the image and the sentiment. The banner is super cute

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome card. TFS

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

So angelic the way you colored the sweet choir boy and girl! Love this card!

Tonya said...

Debbie, this is darling. I love the polka dots and the image is fabulous. Great coloring.

Lynne said...

wonderful image

Sharon Shulsky said...

This SO cute. I love the card.

Kezzy said...

Oh wow so cute and the animals are super cute. Love the card you have made, stunning. Kerry :-) x

LindaS said...

Adorable card and beautiful coloring. Love how you used the sweet sentiments on the card.

Mary Lou said...

Wow Debbie this is Lovely!!!!!! Pairing these two images is so dern cute!!!!! Love the pennants banner:)
Hugz

Marilyn said...

Fab-U-lous! I'd already decided I was going to combine my choir kids and seeing yours aced it for me. My gosh, you've created a wonderful card... I love these images and how you've placed and coloured them. That's a great little banner and such a clever way to use the stamps and die. Geez... now I have to go buy those banner stamps too!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! Wonderful coloring, and I love that cute banner in the corner!
DeniseB

Sue D said...

Very sweet card and great coloring.

cebelica said...

Seeing this image makes me want to sing along. lol Great card! Hugs! xx

Alosha said...

What a sweet card!

Eret said...

How beautiful! Love your merged stamps and simple design. It looks fantastic!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ea Christiansen said...

What a great card.
Hugz
Ea

Ardilla said...

super cute card... lovely image!!!!

loulou said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Those stamps are just so cute, cheers Linda

fairy454 said...

So cut.Love it.Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Lisa

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful image and great colouring. Love the distressed inks on the pp.

HandmadebyTLC said...

I love these two together! Great coloring Debbie!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful & so perfectly colored ...love that image & the cute little banner you made. makes me think I need to do a little shopping !!!
Janie

Karina said...

Hi Debbie, isn't this your colouring from this card someone copied and added to an own project?; http://www.handmaderw.blogspot.it/2012/11/advent-advent-ein-lichtlein-brennt.html
I am almost sure... She made this with one of my colourations as well!
Hugs, Karina