Followers

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

A little Beau and Bashful


Hi Everyone it's that time of the month again for the mid month rubber inspiration over on the Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog .Our challenge this month is Vintage/shabby chic I went for the Shabby Chic option, I have used the gorgeous Wee stamp Beau & Bashful available from Whimsy Stamps 


My Dp is from my stash, I have also added some lace and a gorgeous crochet flower which I received (and have been saving) from my fellow team mate Simonne Clay last christmas, my image was coloured using Spectrum Noir pens in the following colours
IG 1-2-3-4-5-7
EB 3-6-8
TB 1-4-5
BT 4-5
GB 1-2-3
PP 2-4-5
LG 1-3-4-5
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges

5 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

Debbie, your card is just too cute! I love the image you've used!
Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

An adorable card Debbie, I like the image the colours and the flower
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow!! totally stunning as always and presented so beautifully xx

Shannah said...

So pretty! Hugs, Shannah xox

Claire said...

A beautiful card, the unicorns are so cute! And I really like the addition of the lace.

Thanks for playing along at The Crafting Cafe this month, Claire x