Followers

Sunday, 17 November 2013

Penguin Joy


Hi Everyone I'm just popping on to share with you a little something that I am busy working on I can't show you the top of it as it has the persons name on it and i don't want to give the game away just yet wink wink!


I have made 4 milk cartons to fill with goodies and a little carrier for them to sit in all made with the new sweet treats board from crafters companion, I decided to add a cute little image by Whimsy Stamps called Penguin Joy (sorry about the dark photo it is so dark and damp here at the moment) My cute little image has been coloured with Graph'It Markers in the following colours

5220 5245
8260 8270
2110
9503 9505 9507
Dont forget there is a Brand new Graph'It Marker Colouring challenge that has just started to find out the challenge click on the above link.

1 comment:

Shannah said...

Such a fun and cute gift idea!
Hugs, Shannah xox