Followers

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

I'll Luv You Furever.

Hi everyone, Today I would like to share with you a cute little card using one of the fab new release images by Sandy Allnock for Whimsy Stamps called Ciara and Sandy aren't they a cute pair!!


I have also used the gorgeous Whimsy Stamps Double Scalloped Square Doily Die the DP is from my stash I thought it was high time I used some of it up rather than keep buying more Lol.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 

7 comments:

Dreja said...

Eine zauberhafte Karte und ein süßes Motiv.
Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Ellie said...

Super cute card Debbie, fabulous design and love the paper.

Sternenglanz said...

eine sehr schöne Karte

danke das Du bei der AFC mitmachst

liebe Grüße
Sternenglanz

Kuni said...

This is a beautiful card and the stamp ia very sweet.
Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
Hugs
Kuni

debby4000 said...

Lovely, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Tamesis said...

Eine wundervoelle Karte ist das geworden
Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
GLG Tamesis

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt said...

Lovely creation....

Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.

Hugs
Anja