Followers

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Saturday Whimsy Inspiration.

Hi Everyone Hope you have all had a lovely week perusing the new Clearly Whimsy Stamps cards the DT have made for this weeks new release, Today I Have 2 cards to share with you from the latest Rubber Stamp release from Whimsy Stamps 



My first card is using the super cute Elisabeth bell 

Little Chloe Vignette Stamp she has been coloured with copics 




My second card is a Time for Tea stamp called Short Stroll I have also added one of the fab Mini Chalkboard Sentiments  which has been stamped in White ink I have also used the matching Mini Chalkboard Die to create the frame.
I hope you have all enjoyed looking at todays creations
see you all soon

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Two cute cards Debbie, gorgeous colors and design!