Followers

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Whimsy Stamps April Facebook Challenge



Hi Everyone today I have made a card for the Whimsy Stamps April Challenge on facebook which is something sweet 



I have used the cute Crissy Armstrong Image called Sweet Lollipop Boy isn't he cute!! I have also used the fab new Easter Egg Sentiments By Raindrop Echo with the matching Die, My Dp is Kaisercraft Jungle Bug Collection.
Dont forget to go join in the challenge HERE there is a fab prize up for grabs as always. 

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges

7 comments:

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love the papers
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Debbie!!
Kevin xx

Donna K said...

Beautiful coloring on your sweet little guy! Thank you for joining our Easter challenge at Sweet Stamps .com Have a great weekend!

SoniaW said...

What a pretty card - i love the vibrant colours that you have used. Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT

rachel said...

what a wonderful card - I adore the shape of the card and the layout is fabulous xx

rachel said...

ooops - sorry - forgot to say - thankyou for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck! Hugs Rachel xx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

This is adorable Debbie! I love your coloring and the image is so cute. Can't believe I wasn't following your blog, but I am now:) Great seeing you playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week. Hugs:)