Followers

Monday, 15 September 2014

A Little Whimsy Inspiration

Hi Everyone I'm playing catch up again this week, I have a few cards I wanted to share with you all last week but unfortunately I don't know where last week went to lol 


 My first card is using the fab Crissy Armstrong's Cat Witch along with one of Raindrop Echo designs Witch hat sentiments and matching Die



My Second card is a Cas Card using the Thanks a million clear set and also the Thanks large word die both designed by the super talented Simonne Clay. I have also used the spiral notebook die

 



Dont forget to check the Whimsy Stamps blog for the brand new release later on today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, each of these is so fabulous Debbie! So different and yet brilliant each in their own way. Love them. Hugs, Wends x