Followers

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

September release GRAND BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the ...
Whimsy Stamps September release BLOG HOP!

Our DT and GDT have been sharing some amazing creations made with the new stamps and dies over the last couple of days, and today we are celebrating their release with a GRAND BLOG HOP!

The hop starts today (Wednesday September 17th at 12.00PM noon ET) and ends on Friday September 19th at 12.00pm noon ET.

If you would like to hop along with us today then you are in the right place for the first stop on the hop 




For my hop card I have taken inspiration from a card I received for my birthday back in April from the super talented Simonne Clay I have used the Stitched Tag Dies along with one of the fab New Christmas chalkboards 1 to make a quick and easy CAS card 

Here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:



One lucky hopper will win a $25 gift certificate!  To enter the draw, simply leave a comment at EVERY stop along the hop by 12.00pm noon on Friday September 19th.

Please scroll down to view our posts from yesterday and Monday to check out the stamps and dies from this release. The entire new release is available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store RIGHT NOW!

Also, don't forget we offer FREE USA SHIPPING on all orders over $75!

http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=20

We hope you've enjoyed this release!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

31 comments:

Ellie said...

Great card design Debbie, and love your choice of colors.

Tina M said...

Ohh wow, its beautiful! I love how clean it is and that fun pop of red is fantastic!

M DelValle said...

Very creative card!! I love the colors and I really need to start my Christmas cards!! :)

Beth F. said...

Your card is awesome! I love those snowflakes in the background!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with a fab text on the tag!
xxx Margreet

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful. It has a stunning, clean look!

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful stamp and love how you used it
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

marylouh said...

Very pretty. Love the blue snowflakes behind the tag.
thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

Linda said...

Love this card, so beautiful!

Donna Rudy said...

Beautiful, elegant card! Gorgeous!

JoanneO said...

Love the clean design of your card. This is the kind I like, they are easy to mail!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the tag design and beautiful snowflakes.
Sue xx

Danni said...

Love this card! so pretty!

Tami B. said...

How pretty, the red really shows up well against the blue.

Sharla said...

Love the CAS design and that chalkboard stamp..I love that too!

Patty said...

Beautiful card!! I love stitched tag dies!!

Corinne said...

oh awesome...
love what you have done
Hugs

Pat Watkinson said...

Adorable!!

Mary Lou said...

These tags ROCK....on my wish list:). Great card!
Hugs

honey_bunny said...

Love tha CAS look of your card, Debbie! Awesome winter card!

loulou said...

Lovely card. I really like that Christmas chalkboard sentiment

Sue D said...

So pretty with the red ink on the tag and the blue snowflakes.

cghundley said...

Very pretty
and I love
this song!
Carla from Utah

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card. Love how you placed the tag over the snowflakes. TFS

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I DO love the chalkboard sentiments. SO fabulous and your CAS design really highlights that so gorgeously. Hugs, Wends x

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the chalkboard sentiment stamp you used on that tag! Pretty snowflake background too!

Celeste Goff said...

Your card is just gorgeous! I love the tag over the stamped snowflakes!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

How beautiful! I love this tag!

Adrianne Fane-Hervey said...

stunning
hugs adie

nancyparker55 said...

Love the idea of a tag on a card! Great job!

nana of my 3 said...

Very nice easy card, I am a fan of the stitched tag die (need one now)and The sentiment fits nicely..