Followers

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Whimsy Inspiration


Hi Everyone today I would like to share a couple of Whimsy Stamps cards with you all but before I do I want to tell you all about a brand new Challenge blog starting Saturday 1st November brought to you by the Clearly Whimsy stamps Team this challenge will be for all you CAS style cards, hope you can all join us this Saturday for our very first challenge



Now for my first card which is using one of the newly released rubber stamps by the super talented Crissy Armstrong titled Penguins hang a wreath I have also used one of Simonne Clays fab Christmas Moments sentiments.



My second card is a project life card and I have used the very versatile Happy Hello  and Happy Travel photopolymer clear stamps, designed by Simonne Clay 


Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for our brand new Clearly Whimsy release 

No comments: