Followers

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Whimsy Stamps Winter wonderland

Hi Everyone today I am showcasing another 2 of the September releases from Whimsy Stamps 
My first card was super quick to make and perfect if you are short of time and need lots of christmas cards, I have used the fab SCD Winter wonderland set and I have stamped the stag using Oakhouse Studio stamps Valentine colour chemistry pigment ink pad 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge


My Second card I have used the cute Time for Tea Designs Cutie Elf the sentiment is from the SCD Winter wonderland set  to finish the card off I have mounted it onto the Whimsy Stamps Double Scalloped Doily Die


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges



2 comments:

Hazel said...

Cute image. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 196 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely pair of cards. I particularly like the second one with your fab colouring. Love the highlight you put in the hair and hat. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.