Followers

Friday, 23 January 2015

Whimsy Stamps Challenge

Hi Everyone This week it's time for our brand new Whimsy Challenge 
Our theme this month is New Beginnings, you can interpret this any way you like 
so I decided to go along the theme of a new friendship


for my card I have used the cute Time for Tea stamp called Music Girl and added a Mini chalkboard sentiment with the matching die  to finish it off I added a 3D Mini bow  to see what the rest of the talented DT have created or to enter the challenge click HERE

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges


4 comments:

Tamie said...

Awesome image and coloring! I love the design that you used and the papers are simply wonderful. The sentiment is so perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Best Friends Challenge.

Tamie DT

Kathryn said...

such a fun image! beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us over at Party Time tuesdays!

Cathy P. said...

Love your card and that adorable image! Thanks for linking your card up for our New Beginnings Challenge at the Southern Girls. Cathy xx

Polka Dot Rosie said...

I think this card is fantastic! I love the image and her torn jeans :) Great coloring,too! Thanks for joining us at PTT this month!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com