Followers

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

A little Whimsy Inspiration

Hi Everyone today I have a couple of Whimsy cards to share with you 
The first one is from last months release. 

  and I have used the cute Doggie gift stamp along with some matching pooch papers

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

My second card is from this months release 
and I have used Happy Birthday sentiment and Time 4 Tea Baseball love stamp I have also added a couple of the picket fence die cuts
all stamps and dies are available right now from Whimsy Stamps.

and I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

6 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Well this is MOST fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Shannon McComb said...

wow! both fantastic cards!! That dog image is just wayyy too cute and your coloring is fantastic!!

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your adorable doggie card!!!!!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Debbie, both of these card are just too cute! Your coloring is just adorable! Thank you so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink color challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back on Monday and join us again!
Hugs, Sarah T

Sandy said...

So so adorable!! Thank you for joining us this week at 2 Cute Ink!!
Sandy

Traci said...

That little girl reminds me of my daughter. I love it!