Followers

Thursday, 14 January 2016

Whimsy Stamps January 2016 Release News and Inspiration - Day 2


Welcome to Day 2 of our ...
Whimsy Stamps January Release News and Inspiration




Over the next 2 days we will showcase 12*BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps, 5*BRAND NEW* Clearly Whimsy Sets, and 2*BRAND NEW* Shapeology crafting dies.  All of these new products are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers.



 For my First card today I have used the ever so cute Doggie Artiste along with the  painted sayings to create my background


My Second card I have used the Just a note and everyday mini sentiment sets


3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Love both of these. Very creative use of the line stamp on your second card. So perfect!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Such cute cards - so adorable:)

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are both gorgeous Debbie, I love the fun images
Kevin xx