Followers

Friday, 19 February 2016

Whimsy Inspirations post

Hi Everyone I'm back today with another Whimsy Inspirations post 


for my card today I have used the cute Birdie Selfie stamp by the super talented Crissy Armstrong 
for Whimsy Stamps I have also used an older sentiment set from Whimsy called Everyday Mini Postage Stamps and Matching Mini Postage Stamp Die

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 
  • The Crafty Addicts M, 1st Wednesday of M, E #9 - Anything Goes/ Spots or Stripes (Week 1 of 4)

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Such a fun image! Great work! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

lyn hitchcock said...

Cute image, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT

Sandi's Samples said...

This card definitely made me smile! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us this week at
http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

Huggs

Tamie said...

Your card brings a smile to my face. The image is super cute and well reminds me of me...LOL. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Tamie DT