Followers

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

April 2016 Release News and Inspiration - Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of our ...
Whimsy Stamps April Rubber Release News and Inspiration



Over the next 3 days we will showcase 11*BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps. All of these new products are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers.

For my card today I have used the cute Elephant and Butterflies stamp by Lee Holland available HERE
see you all tomorrow with another Whimsy creation

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

These are so sweet, I love Ellies, I can see a spend coming on, spent too much already on Whimsy Wee stamps, but I think I can afford a couple more if I give up 2 packets of ciggiesm
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Debbie, your card is just precious. Love this set.

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Debbie, your card is just precious. Love this set.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!!! This card is so cute!!!!